Leta is a story of a friendship between an architect and an entrepreneur. Katya Alagich and Michael Tantsura have come up with an idea of their own jewelry company in Moscow in 2016.
– The cornerstone of Leta’s DNA is the acceptance of time. We are convinced that trends are not a cure-all. Jewelry created in 2021 will stay with you in 2031, because good design becomes timeless when related to art and architecture.
From the moment of its creation Leta has gone all the way from a small basement workshop to one of the oldest manufacturies in the Ural. Jewelry items are now available in stores across Russia and worldwide.
- To create pieces that become a statement. As the story behind an object is as important as an object itself.
- Eternal is forever beautiful, it is meant to be passed down.
- Perfection is imperfect, as nature dictates.
- Artisanship and attention to details are at the core of every jewelry piece.
- There is no Planet B. Earth provides us with its resources, allowing to create jewelry. Sustainable production and minimising environmental damage is the duty we must commit to in return.
The founders’ friendship has lasted for over a decade. Jewelry became a part of it in 2016 after a trip to the world’s largest amber deposit located on the Baltic sea coast.
– An architect and an entrepreneur – we basically knew nothing about jewelry industry. Where to start? A common business approach would be buying something for one price, and then selling for another. But we wanted to create a product. The one we would be proud to put our names on, of course.
The first pieces were created in a small studio in Moscow. We would meet the clients in a café, or right in the street. Something that started as a “let’s try” thing has transformed into a full-scale production with over 10 employees. You can also buy Leta items worldwide.
Back in the days Leta was an entirely new story to its founders. An idea that became a jewelry company. This is where our name comes from: mythological Leta is about the ideas of nascence, origins and creation.
Ambery LLC (owning “Leta” trademark)
119361, Moscow, Natashi Kovshovoy st, 29/81
Taxpayer Number: 9729153675, OGRN: 5177746059992
Bank Otkritie Financial Corporation (PJSC)
Assay Chamber Registration Number: UL7701001142